KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Q&A Excerpts: The Bromide Magazine

Go down

Big Bang Q&A Excerpts: The Bromide Magazine Empty Big Bang Q&A Excerpts: The Bromide Magazine

Post by yongie Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm

The translator is big fan of TaeYang, hence why she translated the part with Taeyang’s answers!

Big Bang Q&A Excerpts: The Bromide Magazine, April 2009
*This is not an interview and the questions in general are pretty lame. But it’s pretty recent and I like the fact that all members were given an equal chance to answer. Mind you, I have boldly skipped the questions YB didn’t answer and translated only YB’s answers for most questions*

Big Bang Talks About Their Past, Present and Future

Time flies so fast. They’ve grown from boys to men, from fresh newcomers to the country’s top “idol” stars. We got curious what we have missed during that time period because we’ve been just watching them, mesmerized by their “perfect” charm. So we asked, “What are you thinking now?” And they gave us honest answers.

Q2.Before and after your debut - where (?) do you feel most clearly that your status has changed?
YB: At broadcasting stations.

Q4 Most “idol” groups are popular mostly among teenagers, but you have a much wider fan base. You are loved widely regardless of gender and age. Did you expect this from the beginning?
YB: No, we didn’t.

Q5. When was the last time you took an entire day off?
YB: Can’t remember (weep, weep)

Q6. Do you have plans to go beyond Big Bang and establish your own name in the future?
YB: Yes, I do.
(Interestingly, TOP was the only one who answered no to this question.)

Q7.Imagine you are in your 40’s. You look back on your Big Bang years. What do you want to be able to say about yourself then?
YB: “I did my very best.”

Q8. Big Bang is now a household name in Korea. Do you have a “target point” in your mind where, once you have reached there, you would say, “This is good enough”?
YB: No.

Q9.Suppose you could go back to before your debut, could you have made a different choice?
YB: Never!

Q10.There are hard-working types and naturally gifted types. Which one are you?
YB:We are all good at different things but work hard just the same.

Q11.Do you consider yourselves lucky?
YB: Yes.

Q12.We see many teenaged stars who care so much about their looks even when they are not on TV because they are afraid of what people might think. You are very fashion-conscious too. How about you?
YB:Getting dressed up in style is all good but I like natural, comfortable style.
GD:I don’t overdo it. I just like clothes. *haha he doesnt think he overdo his clothes

credits:http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down