KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Excerpts from Senoso

Go down

More Excerpts from Senoso Empty More Excerpts from Senoso

Post by yongie Thu May 07, 2009 7:18 am

JiEun, Big Bang’s stylist, talks about YoungBae:

More Excerpts from Senoso 710

“When you’re around him, you can never whine or complain.

“While he was preparing his solo album, we came to learn about his tremendous abilities and potential. Teddy, who worked on the album with him, agrees. His musical talent, entertainer’s instinct, passion and the ability to move people and convey his sincerity to people around him are TaeYang’s greatest strengths. He makes sure every staff member is taken care of and lets them know how sincerely grateful he is for what they do for him. Also when any of the YG employees leaves the company or is having a hard time because of a personal problem, he is the one who sympathizes with and/or miss them the most. I am often touched by him, thinking, ‘Oh, I didn’t think he would know but he did.’

“When we were shooting a music video for his solo album, we were on a tight schedule and had to work around the clock. Needless to say all of us were completely exhausted. During a break, all the staff members gathered around to complain how it was too much to handle and we couldn’t take it any longer. Then I just happened to look up and saw TaeYang quietly wiping his bloody nose, standing alone in a corner. Of course, he was the one who was working harder than anyone… We were older nunas and hyungs but were acting so immaturely. He always works and thinks things over two, three times harder than any of us.

“That is why all of us at YGE worked together toward a common goal – we all sincerely wished him to succeed. TaeYang has this extraordinary talent to move and motivate people.”

More Excerpts from Senoso 20090110

G-Dragon Talks about Mr. Yang's Comparison of Big Bang Members to Trees:

"Once, Mr. Yang compared each of the Big Bang members to a different kind of saplings. He says I am like a tree that blooms brilliant flowers to attract people's attention; TOP, a tree with a thick, heavy trunk; TaeYang, a tree that grows well by itself; DaeSung, a tree that bears lots of fruits; and Seungri, a tree that will grow taller after a good pruning. I think they are really apt comparisons."

credits: bigbang fansite and pgeorgie
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down