KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang on arena magazine

Go down

Big Bang on arena magazine Empty Big Bang on arena magazine

Post by yongie Fri May 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Big Bang on arena magazine Untitled-12
Big Bang on arena magazine Dae
Big Bang on arena magazine 12426110
Big Bang on arena magazine 12426111
Big Bang on arena magazine 12426112
Big Bang has transformed into fashion magazine models.

Big Bang, who are going to release their Japanese single ‘My Heaven’, has worked with famous photographer Terry Richardson for a photoshoot in fashion magazine Arena June issue.

They did the photoshoot in a studio in Seoul GangNam. For their first meeting, the Big Bang members did their introduction in English. During the filming, Richard played Michael Jackson’s music, and member TaeYang was dancing to it.

During the filming, there was also this instance when TOP was blowing out petals, and Richardson went “Good, good”. The atmosphere for the filming was fun and great.

Richardson worked out bringing out the natural sexiness of each Big Bang members for the photoshoot.

DaeSung said after the photoshoot, “Even though we were a little shocked that the concept of the photoshoot was a little lascivious, it ended well. If we have the chance again, we want to do it more sexy.”

GDragon said, “I really like Teri’s photos, and I thought I would want to stand in front of him to have my photos taken one day. And today my wish is fulfilled.”

Teri Richardson also added, “I will never forget Big Bang’s pureness. I hate very rigid styles. When I see these boys’ style, their playfulness just overspills.”

The full photoshoot will be revealed on the 20th.

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down