KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls’ Generation hold their powerful comeback stage with “I Got a Boy” on ‘Music Core’!

Go down

Girls’ Generation hold their powerful comeback stage with “I Got a Boy” on ‘Music Core’! Empty Girls’ Generation hold their powerful comeback stage with “I Got a Boy” on ‘Music Core’!

Post by kriszanne Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Girls’ Generation hold their powerful comeback stage with “I Got a Boy” on ‘Music Core’! 1111

It’s finally here! Girls’ Generation have dropped their 4th full-length album “I Got a Boy” with a powerful title track of the same name.

Since its release on January 1st, the girls have been dominating charts and are continuing to rake in millions of views!

After first performing quite a few songs from their new album during their MBC special ‘Romantic Fantasy‘, fans have been anxious to see more.

Check out Girls’ Generation’s powerful comeback stage with “Dancing Queen” and “I Got A Boy” below during tonight’s episode of MBC ‘Music Core’.

cr: allkpop
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down