KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls’ Generation Remix Gee

2 posters

Go down

Girls’ Generation Remix Gee Empty Girls’ Generation Remix Gee

Post by suju_jjang Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Girls’ Generation Remix Gee 20090215_snsd_inki_605
Having already won Mutizen 3 times on SBS Inkigayo with Gee on 18th January, 1st and 8th February, Girls' Generation had already maxed out their attempts to win another. To keep their song fresh instead of having it on repeat mode, Girls' Generation had a special stage today on Inkigayo with a remix version of Gee. Besides having a new arrangement infused with some techno beats, the girls also had a new dance cheoreography plus new outfits comprising of a layered top with light blue jeans. Its refreshing to always see something new so I am all for the change. But it might take some getting used to if you loved the original version a lot.

Reaction at Soshified to the new remix were mixed but most welcomed it. HyperionZ expressed, "It wasn't too bad, there were some parts that I liked, some that didn't work, but still solid", Hyunjin808 said, "I think if you don't like the remix at first listen, you'll only learn to love it if you're a real fan. I dont think non-fans would bother trying to like it."

Probably a good move to cater to the ever-changing habits of fans these days and preparing in advance for a repackaged version of Gee with this remix likely to be included.

Girls’ Generation Remix Gee 20090215_snsd_inki[img][/img]

Yuri sticking her tongue out at 2:46 was ♥️♥️♥️.

credit: CodeAnalysis@Youtube + allkpop.com
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Girls’ Generation Remix Gee Empty Re: Girls’ Generation Remix Gee

Post by Eun Ha Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 am

Taeyeon ssi is soo cute as well as Yoona,they are my favorite..
I'm not so familiar with the others yet Embarassed
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.cyworld.com/kriszanne

Back to top Go down