KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song

2 posters

Go down

Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song Empty Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song

Post by brokensoul Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song Super-junior_20090308_seoulbeats
Super Junior released their comeback single “Sorry Sorry” via various music portals today, and there’s only two words that can describe the song: FREAKING AWESOME!!! We love this song more than a fat kid loves cake.

CIAOCIAO: I’m personally sorry sorry for every horrible thing I’ve ever said about Super Junior. I’m sorry I called them old ahjusshis. I’m sorry that I recommended kiss candidates for Heechul. I’m sorry I said Siwon was a Jesus lover who didn’t love Jesus enough. I’m going to go repent now while listening to this freakishly infectious song.
I can’t even think properly right now. My blood pressure is 100 right now. Wait, that doesn’t even make sense!

OK-WECAN: The song is a lot different from what Super Junior has released in the previous years. It’s modern, it’s fresh; something you will actually not be ashamed to dance to. Thanks to this song, I think we can now forgive Super Junior for releasing “Rokkugo”.

cr: seoulbeats.com

"looks like another super junior anti was brainwashed by this highly addictive song..~yay~they finally accepted that super junior isn't called super for nothing.." cheers
brokensoul
brokensoul
Researcher
Researcher

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song Empty Re: Super Junior Full Sorry Sorry Song

Post by kriszanne Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Good job to Super Junior..
and LOL @"we can forgive SUJU for releasing Rogukko"
what wrong with that SJT album but yeah we can't deny the fact that their new album is much better than the others of course..
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down