KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior

3 posters

Go down

Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior Empty Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior

Post by suju_jjang Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Look this carefully! this news was published in HATO fanclub (latin American and Spanish Sj fanbase):

“In this musical world, there is a music festival called Eurovision Song Contest, where all the european (and some asian) countries send their best contestants with brand new songs to represent them in order to win.

It’s a great contest, believe me, I follow this contest since 8 years ago and, what I’m about to say is something that it’s still unbelievable for me.

In Spain, the method they had to choose their contestant in the Eurovision Song Contest is to hold an internet open poll where all the songs (455 songs) are uploaded to a webpage and all the people (not including spanish people) vote for their favourites.
I was voting for all the ones I liked when I found out something so disgusting, so humiliating for all of us ELF.

Click this link and then, press the play button to listen to the song:

http://www.rtve.es/television/eurovision2009/candidatos/adriel.shtml

Yeah, that’s right. It’s the instrumental version of U with other lyrics… That’s not fair at all!!. He broke one of the most important rules: to make a song fully original (lyrics and music).

Eurovision-spain.com, the official spanish fanbase of the Eurovision Song Contest wrote something about this case, case that I reported, this is the quote:
eurovision-spain.com said: disappointments and doubtful songs in RTVE.es

- Adriel | Solo Un segundo: Published before october 1st 2008. Using the instrumental version of U, a hit song from the Korean Boyband Super Junior (SJ) that was published in 2006. Adriel has said in the Myspace forum that he did use the instrumental version because of lack of time, and that later on he will remake the song.
Credits: Hatofamily.org (Latin American and Spain Super Junior fanbase) & helsic@lj
English: DongMei@hatofamily.org
sapphirepearls.com
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior Empty Re: Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior

Post by Eun Ha Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Ohh yes it was really obvious that it was plagiarized.
From the beginning till the end of the song, you can tell that it was from SUJU.
He just changed the lyrics and sang it in spanish..
Good thing he was caught, i wonder what's the opinion of SUJU about this news..
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.cyworld.com/kriszanne

Back to top Go down

Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior Empty Re: Spanish singer plagiarize a Song from Super Junior

Post by Me_Sarang_Sungmin Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Eun Ha wrote:Ohh yes it was really obvious that it was plagiarized.
From the beginning till the end of the song, you can tell that it was from SUJU.
He just changed the lyrics and sang it in spanish..
Good thing he was caught, i wonder what's the opinion of SUJU about this news..

...AGREE...

...THE TUNE FROM THE START 'TIL THE END IS OBVIOUSLY SUPER JUNIOR'S...

...SHIT...

...HE JUST REALLY CHANGED THE LYRICS AND SANG IN SPANISH...

...JUST REPEATED...
Me_Sarang_Sungmin

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down