KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dong Bang Shin Ki plays a part in English education in Korea?

Go down

Dong Bang Shin Ki plays a part in English education in Korea? Empty Dong Bang Shin Ki plays a part in English education in Korea?

Post by yongie Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Dong Bang Shin Ki plays a part in English education in Korea? 00000098

If stars’ name appearing in examination papers is not enough to prove the fanaticism of the South Koreans, we also have Kpop names like Dong Bang Shin Ki appearing directly in textbooks.

Kpop does its part in education!

A netizen posted up scans from a English writing book. And in the book, Dong Bang Shin Ki (TVXQ)’s name are used for English writing practice.

Dong Bang Shin Ki plays a part in English education in Korea? 00000099

The names also appeared in practise questions.

“Above all the members, I like Mickey (they actually spelt his name wrongly!) the more” cracks me up much.

Netizens say:

* “So they are expected to increase their English proficiency like that?”
* “Do one book with So Nyeo Shi Dae version! I will pass my TOEIC with full marks!”
* “The hallyu has went into books even!”
* “I want to buy this book”
* “Publisher : SM”
* “This is Dong Bang Shin Ki you are talking about you know!”

Meanwhile, there has been rumours that Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki will be starring in a movie:

According to the papers, Super Junior will be starring in a movie, and the plot revolves around life in the city. The 13 members will be able to fully present their acting skills, so appearing in this movie is a big opportunity for Super Junior. Although TVXQ is said to be guest-starring in the movie out of friendship, their parts in it are not small either.

Question: So who exactly will be starring in this movie?
Answer: It’s confidential

TVXQ and Super Junior’s popularity today, has far exceed that of when they first debuted, and this movie might raise the status of their groups to be even higher.
Currently, everyone is highly anticipating this movie in which Super Junior and 2 members of TVXQ will participate in

source: Baidutvxq

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down