KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school

2 posters

Go down

Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Empty Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school

Post by suju_jjang Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong30-gdj02224-small
Spreading random cheer to a bored all-girls class, Dong-bang-shin-ki made a surprise school attack in all white matching suits for the “Hahaha” campaign for Samsung on December 23rd, 2008. Of course, the girls could not believe their luck. A student explained, “Ohmigosh!!! I couldn’t believe that Dong-bang-shin-ki was right in right of me!” The girl will probably remember this moment for the rest of her life.
Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong20-gdj02224-thumbDong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong22-gdj02224-thumbDong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong23-gdj02224-thumbDong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong17-gdj02224-thumbDong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Hahaha4u-dong21-gdj02224-thumb

credit:popseoul
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school Empty Re: Dong-bang-shin-ki attack a high school

Post by idol_kangin13 Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

waaahhhhhh....MY GAS!!!
yunho!!!is so cute there!!
idol_kangin13
idol_kangin13
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://sujuonly13.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down