KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ up #1 on music charts

Go down

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ up #1 on music charts Empty 2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ up #1 on music charts

Post by yongie Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ up #1 on music charts 000016

Title song ‘I Don’t Care’ off 2NE1’s first minialbum is #1 up on Mnet chart for the 2nd week of July (07/06 ~ 07/12).

This is the song’s first time #1 up the chart, clearing away competition from other girlgroups like So Nyeo Shi Dae and 4Minute, and they are also #1 up the download charts. And So Nyeo Shi Dae’s ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ is #2 on the chart and #4 on download chart.

Other songs from 2NE1’s first minialbum are also doing well on the chart, ‘Pretty Boy’, ‘In the Club’ and ‘Let’s Go Party’ are up on the top 40 charts. And ‘Fire’ is still doing great up on the chart for 10 weeks and is currently at #15.

Also group Big Bang’s ‘Gara Gara GO’ is #8 on the chart and #2 on the download chart. Coming back with their new album, Brown Eyed Girls’ title song ‘Candy Man’ is already doing well at #11 on chart even before their comeback performance.

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down