KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ #1 on album and music charts “Are they really newcomers?”

Go down

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ #1 on album and music charts “Are they really newcomers?” Empty 2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ #1 on album and music charts “Are they really newcomers?”

Post by yongie Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 pm

2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ #1 on album and music charts “Are they really newcomers?” 00017

Newcomer group 2NE1 is #1 up on various album and music charts. Achievement not all new singers can achieve.

Their 1st minialbum is #1 up on HanTeo chart on the day of release on 8th July. And news have also come that the minialbum is expected to reach reservation sales of over 50K copies.

Not only so, the title song ‘I Don’t Care’ is #1 up on various music charts online, the song also went up to #1 on Melon chart on the day of release on 8th July.

This will make them having 3rd consecutive #1 on music charts after their previous hit songs ‘Lollipop’ released in April, ‘Fire’ released in May-June.

YG said, “The 3 songs released by the group has received overwhelming response, and we can see the effect of this on music charts etc, fans are always looking forward to their music. We hope that they will receive even better responses after the release of their MV.

They will have their performance stage on 10th July on KBS Music Bank.

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down