KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang: Making of Sudden Attack

Go down

Big Bang: Making of Sudden Attack Empty Big Bang: Making of Sudden Attack

Post by yongie Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 am

A video of them when they did their voiceover for the ‘Sudden Attack’ game, it’s so freaking weird hearing this haha getting all masculine all of the sudden, Tabi’s voice is just perfect…. melting. Many might buy this game, play it just for their sexxiii voices haha Bae will be the one who add a little bit of ‘grooove’ into his voiceover haha

Even though they’re saying almost the same thing, but each have such unique thing about them you can just tell who’s who. Tabi will be his masculine, Bae and his music, Bong and his coolness (also his almost perfect English?) haha Baby’s maknae-ness showed through his voiceover haha and his funny English too … Baby~ “I NEED BACK KUP!” His dark circles must be really bad at the time, the only reason why he’s hiding his eyes from the camera, haha he is such a dork that he makes the camera man LOL.

Dae would be the one who is adding trot to his voiceover…. haha I don’t know how he does it, but he did…. and it’s freaking cool haha I just love how Dae is humble and polite everywhere he go, bowing down to people every minute, it’s such a cute side of him. I just love Dae, he’s too amazing.

Big Bang: Making of Sudden Attack 000010

credits: bigbang fansite
youtube channel: BabyB0ngaholic
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down