KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2ne1 is #1 on Mnet music chart for the 2nd week consecutive

Go down

2ne1 is #1 on Mnet music chart for the 2nd week consecutive Empty 2ne1 is #1 on Mnet music chart for the 2nd week consecutive

Post by yongie Tue May 26, 2009 11:38 am

2ne1 is #1 on Mnet music chart for the 2nd week consecutive 200905061114191002_2

Newcomer female group 2NE1 is #1 on Mnet music chart for the 2nd week consecutive.

Their debut song ‘Fire’ is up at #1 position on the chart for the 3rd week of May. The debut song of the group has gave good results to be up on the chart for 2 weeks consecutively. While the CM song ‘Lollipop’ they sang together with Big Bang has fell 3 positions to be at #11, staying on the chart for its 9th week.

The rest of the chart results:

1. 2NE1 - ‘Fire’
2. Super Junior – ‘It’s You’ (up 2 positions from last week)
3. SeeYa, Davichi and Ji Yeon - ‘Female Generation’ (fell 1 position from last week)
4. 2PM – ‘Again & Again’
5. Davichi - ‘My Man’
6. SHINee - ‘Juliette’
7. Super Junior – ‘Sorry Sorry’
8. SG Wannabe – ‘I Love You’
9. After School – ‘Diva’
10. K Will – ‘Tears Are Falling’

SeeYa, Davichi and JiYeon’s ‘Forever Love’ fell 16 positions in 3 weeks to be at #24 currently. And for this week, song ‘I like you’ by Yozoh and Kim Jin Pyo went up 78 positions to be at #28 in 2 weeks. Monday Kiz Lee Jin Seon’s ‘Foolish Love’ also went up 72 positions to be at #63. While Baek Ji Young’s ‘Love’s the culprit’ is at #33 on the chart for its first week.

For new songs this week, Lee Jung Hyun’s ‘Crazy’ is at #43, Kim Bum Soo’s ‘Regret as much as you forget’ is at #43 and Gavy NJ ‘Twilight’ is at #49.

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down