KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seungri talks, I barely listen

2 posters

Go down

Seungri talks, I barely listen Empty Seungri talks, I barely listen

Post by suju_jjang Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Seungri talks, I barely listen Seungri_bigbang_20090113_seoulbeats
Big Bang’s maknae, Seungri mused about his supposedly less-than-perfect abs on a recent airing of KBS Cool FM’s “MayBee’s Radio Show”

I’m sure Seungri fakes a lot of things, but him doing the usual star-is-humble routine came off as a bit, shall we say, stale? We’ve seen it all before and we know Seungri is the last person to sincerely think that there is something wrong with himself. “I’m so embarrassed because my body is still far from perfect. I will work on it to show a more perfect build to everyone.” Is it compulsory for you to show your abs?

On SBS PowerFM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” Seungri talked about someone I actually care to hear about, Big Bang’s oldest, TOP. “TOP seems to have fallen in love with music lately. He has been locking himself in his room, and all we can hear is music from inside. It seems like some great music is being made in there.”

There’s a solo album I’m looking forward to. Let’s hope that it’s better than the ineffectual music Big Bang has come out with lately.

credit: seoulbeats
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Seungri talks, I barely listen Empty Re: Seungri talks, I barely listen

Post by charinna13 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 pm

TOP! TOP! haaah?!~ locking himself in his room? ohhh ^^ i find that cute. LOVE TOP.

aww. seungri -- "my body is still far from perfect" . lol! you're still cute :DDD
charinna13
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down