KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeungRi’s Hips Don’t Lie

Go down

SeungRi’s Hips Don’t Lie Empty SeungRi’s Hips Don’t Lie

Post by Eun Ha Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

SeungRi’s Hips Don’t Lie 20090127_seungrihips_605

Members from different idol groups paired up with professional dancers to celebrate the Lunar New Year on KBS “Shall We Dance” competition, and oohlala, I like what I see! Everyone looked beautiful and glamorous and danced as if they were part Spanish, but I have to say it’s SeungRi who stole the show with his samba routine. He even lost a shirt button on the dance floor! Look at him move those hips, can you say suave?

Other stars performed on stage as well. Kara’s Koo Hara did the quick step, and although she made an effort to look graceful and grown up, she gave the appearance of a little girl dancing on her daddy’s toes. SS501's Kim Hyung Joon looked classy for his waltz number, though his partner did most of the work. Brown Eyed Girls’ Son Ga In danced the paso doble looking like a sexy chili pepper, Shinhwa’s Minwoo also performed the paso doble and messed up his final pose, and Solbi did the rumba, giving SeungRi a pat on the butt afterwards. Seeya’s Nam Gyu Ri’s tango was rather tame other than a few cool lifts; and upbeat but labored jive dance for Shinhwa’s Andy, and Baek Ji Young’s slutty sexy cha cha cha made up the hot Latin stage.

In the end, Baek Ji Young beat SeungRi by one measly point, but oh well. Finally, professional dancers trotted out to show them how it’s really done.

Check out the videos for some glamorous, suave hip shaking action.

Koo Hara

Kim HyungJoon, Son Ga In

Andy, Solbi

SeungRi

Lee Hyuk Jae, Lee Minwoo

Nam Gyuri

Baek Ji Young

Credits: allkpop.com
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer