KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryeo Wook Wants to Compose A Song for Tae Yeon

Go down

Ryeo Wook Wants to Compose A Song for Tae Yeon Empty Ryeo Wook Wants to Compose A Song for Tae Yeon

Post by kriszanne Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Ryeo Wook Wants to Compose A Song for Tae Yeon Wookie

Super Junior's Ryeo Wook expressed the wish to offer a self-composed song to So Nyeo Si Dae's Tae Yeon.

In a recent interview with No Cut News, Ryeo Wook said: "Because at school (In Ha University Drama and Film Studies) I study composition, I'm writing a lot of songs. Although talent-wise the songs aren't worthy enough to be featured in an album yet, later I want them to be listed in our album, or in other SM family artists. In particular, I want to give one to SNSD Tae Yeon the most."

As Ryeo Wook was struck by shyness after saying those words, he made the members of Super Junior who were present burst out laughing. Super Junior suggested that "Ryeo Wook liked the S.E.S. nunas since before debut, he was influenced to write songs suitable for girls. He especially likes Ba Da nuna's vocals."

Ryeo Wook has also composed the melody and wrote the lyrics for the logo songs of the other member's radio programs for free. Ryeo Wook showed a humble image saying "I still lack talent, but I wanted to work to help the members, so I made the logo songs."

credits: Super Junior-market + translations Super Junior-world.net + sapphirepearls
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down