KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[News] SeungHyun talks about his anti-fans

Go down

[News] SeungHyun talks about his anti-fans Empty [News] SeungHyun talks about his anti-fans

Post by charinna13 Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:53 pm

[News] SeungHyun talks about his anti-fans 2r2so41

Group FT Island new member Song Seung Hyun talks about his joining the group.

Song has been training under the same company as FT Island for 3 years. And he talks about some of the paings of joining the group, “I was really excited about it. Since my trainee days, I had little fans. But after joining FT Island as Oh WonBin’s replacement, my anti-fans got up to 2000 members. Right now, the numbers are increasing, and we are expecting the anti-fans to exceed 3000.”

“The other hyungs had debuted before me, and if I make any mistakes on stage I feel that I am doing bad to my hyungs. So for my first performance, I thought it will be the end of me if I make any mistakes. I have confidence in rapping. I’ve also learnt piano for 7 years. Now that everyone knows that I am part of FT Island, I hope that everyone will remember my name when they hear FT Island’s name.”

Credits: MyDaily + sookyeong @ wordpress (translations) + Luis ChangMin @ loveft-i
charinna13
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down