KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls' Min Sunye to keep on singing after move to Canada

Go down

Wonder Girls' Min Sunye to keep on singing after move to Canada Empty Wonder Girls' Min Sunye to keep on singing after move to Canada

Post by kriszanne Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Wonder Girls' Min Sunye to keep on singing after move to Canada 3310

SEOUL: K-pop girl group Wonder Girls' Min Sunye revealed Saturday, during a media conference just before her wedding, that she will be moving to Canada with her Korean-Canadian husband after their nuptials, reported Korean media.

The 23-year-old singer added that she is looking forward to having kids, though "I don't have a baby in my belly yet".

Min went on to express that she will focus on her family life for now, but will not give up singing.

"I am not leaving showbiz. As long as I have a voice, I will continue to sing," said Min, though she said that she did not know when she would return to the entertainment scene.

Min's wedding at the Lotte Hotel in Seoul was a star-studded affair, with guests like JYP Entertainment head Park Jin Young, Min's Wonder Girls group mates, 2 AM's Jo Kwon and a number of Girl's Generation members in attendance.

-CNA/ha
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down