KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FT Island to perform ‘I Hope’ and ‘Marry Me’ for comeback stage on 19th

Go down

FT Island to perform ‘I Hope’ and ‘Marry Me’ for comeback stage on 19th Empty FT Island to perform ‘I Hope’ and ‘Marry Me’ for comeback stage on 19th

Post by yongie Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:43 pm

FT Island to perform ‘I Hope’ and ‘Marry Me’ for comeback stage on 19th 00000094

Idol band FT Island will be having their comeback stage on 19th July on SBS Inkigayo.

And it has been known that they will be performing 2 songs – title song ‘I Hope’ and ‘Marry Me’ off their comeback 3rd album. It is said the boys will be back with an upgraded skills and performance.

Meanwhile for SBS Inkigayo on 19th July, group Cool will also be coming back with their 11th album promotions with the dance song ‘Bogo Bogo’. Idol group 2PM will also be having their goodbye stage.

MCs Eun JiWon, Lee HongKi and Yoo SeolAh will be having their last MC assignment on the show on that day. Following on 26th July, 2PM members WooYoung, TaekYeon together with actress Ha JooYeon will take over as MCs on the show.

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down