KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts

3 posters

Go down

F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts Empty F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts

Post by Eun Ha Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

I know this is quite OLD but i just want to post this here.
Seriously i don't believe FT Island did this.
I know some people are just talking shit about them,shame on them.
And for me it doesn't even look like FTI's stuffs.
Well, we all know that it's easy to fake picture, so I DON"T BELIEVE THIS!

--------------------------------------------------
An anonymous tip exclusively to ALLKPOP from an F.T Island fan reveals that the pretty boys are in fact little girls.

Due to unknown hissy fits issues between F.T Island, their management and the venue management, the concert in Malaysia was canceled, leaving thousands of fans out to dry.

F.T Island, whose image has been tarnished, due to their unprofessional behavior and cancellation of concert, has now gone the extra mile to completely shit on their fans.

Below are photographs of F.T Island's room at the Grand Millennium Hotel in which gifts from fans are thrown, scattered and trashed all over the place.

The only thing missing from these photos are the flat chested girls having a pillow fight and crying - F.T Island is back in Korea.

F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123751
F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123756
F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123759
F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123803
F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123807
F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts 20080410123811

Credits: asianpopcorn.com, allkpop.com
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.cyworld.com/kriszanne

Back to top Go down

F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts Empty Re: F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts

Post by charinna13 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:08 pm

err. i dont believe about that news Very Happy
i believe that FT Island members love their fans ^^
charinna13
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts Empty Re: F.T Island Doesn't Care for Fans' Gifts

Post by Eun Ha Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 am

I saw this on Asian Fanatics and i posted it here to clear this things up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all fans and related parties kindly read this post to clear this misunderstanding once and for all:

We’ve had enough. ALL THIS IS C.I. ENTERTAINMENT’S DOING.

All these dirty tricks to defame FT.Island will not work on us. What’s stated here is the truth, up to the fans whether to believe us or not.

C.I. Entertainment, as you all know, are the organisers in charge of FT.Island’s concert in Malaysia and their various activities. Throughout the days FT.Island were in KL, C.I. Entertainment failed to treat the boys with respect.

The venue for press conference was the top floor of a restaurant with air-con spoilt.

The venue for fanmeeting was a rundown warehouse-looking place which smelt of goat meat and dirty river water, and there was garbage bags at the back. F&C;, FT.Island’s management, initially refused FT.Island’s appearance at the fanmeeting because of certain conflicts, which is obviously a problem with C.I. Entertainment.
C.I. Entertainment did not, in any way, help to fight for the fans for FT.Island to appear in the fanmeet when all these fans had paid (International = USD250, Local = RM300) for it. They wanted to cancel it completely. It was only after fans negotiated and made C.I. Entertainment get the boys to come, that FT.Island appeared.

The fansigning session afterwards was equally screwed up.
The fans waiting there were not informed of FT.Island’s delay. The stage was set up late. The stage was located far away from the place that FT.Island was to wait for their vehicle, and they had to walk a long distance and got mobbed by fans. Furthermore, fans who did not purchase the Fan Package could only get 1 signature - which was unexpected.

The next day - concert. It was cancelled without further notice. The stage was not fit for performance. Those who have entered the venue should have known. It was such a lousy cheap set-up. Where did all the fans’ money go to? What’s more, the ‘goodie bag’ was full of nonsense - expired magazines, Nike vouchers and fake FT.Isand pentastick. What?!

FT.Island left Malaysia the same day. It was said that F&C;paid out of their own pockets for their artistes’ flight and etc.

C.I. Entertainment did not pay for any services including the travel agency in charge of International Fan Package buyers’ hotel rooms. F&C;was also allegedly not paid fully for FT.Island to go to Malaysia.
C.I. Entertainment only paid around RM5000 for the concert venue.

Refunds were supposed to take place last week. They postponed it to the following week - let’s see what happens. Will they have ran away by then?
Emails from international fans were not given any response. In fact, fan communities were not informed of the postpone - only 1 Korean news blogsite knew of the postpone.

During and after this whole thing, fans posted on various blogs and forums on their displeasure.
C.I. Entertainment made use of forums at that. They created new identities in a certain forum in the FT.Island thread and pretended to be fans, spreading rumours. There were rumours of Minhwan requesting for a 30K drum set, and Honggi giving out fans’ presents.
All those rumours came from new users with little or less than 10 amount of posts. Suspicious? Very.
And among those newbies, most of them sided C.I. Entertainment, saying that they were not the ones in the wrong. Hmm, of course, because they belong to C.I. Entertainment.

To those who do not know, C.I. Entertainment are actually fans themselves. They are not professional in this line. And they actually came from another events company, till they decided to betray their company and set up a new one. And see what they have come out with? A whole load of mess.

If you have seen a youtube video on the Cancellation of the Concert, you should have seen the recording of C.I. Entertainment staff talking to some fans, saying things like ‘they tricked FT.Island’s manager into coming to the concert venue’ and that ‘they cannot call FT.Island’s management because their phone has died for 3 days’.
Complete crap. And what kind of decent organisation are you to actually trick the other party?
Later C.I. Entertainment dismissed this as a rumour, when recording of the whole conversation has already been done and posted up. Yeah rumour, it came out from their own mouths.
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a46hOuxT0MA

This new rumour - with the messed-up room. Isn’t it weird that all the presents are thrown around and only 1 room has been taken photos of?
It’s very likely that C.I. Entertainment threw in all the presents and all over the hotel room to create a ‘mess’ and made it seem like the FT.Island boys did it. Who will be so stupid to throw presents on a bed?
And don’t you think the presents were too ‘neatly thrown’?
The gifts were not strewn not everywhere - but were only spread messily at certain areas, showing that whoever did it deliberately wanted to create a chaotic impression.

You know what? It is highly possible that FT.Island did not see these presents at all because C.I. Entertainment did not pass the boxes to them. For those who went to the fansign and waited even till it ended, you should know that the boxes were actually kept at the stage even until 7pm or later that night. Nobody from C.I. Entertainment came to bring the boxes away.
Even if they did, it may be that they did not even pass the boxes to FT.Island or their management.

They must have been waiting for this chance to kill FT.Island’s image and shun away their fans. Sorry, it won’t work.
C.I. Entertainment is still the big loser and the one at fault for the whole mess, and instead of doing stupid things like this, please concentrate on settling everyone’s refund. Thank you very much.
And we really don’t know what has FT.Island done to them to make them do this to the innocent boys. This is so terribly dirty.

This post has been edited by Rachel♥️OhWonbin: Apr 10 2008 3 54 PM

Credit to: Rachel♥️OhWonbin@Asian Fanatics
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.cyworld.com/kriszanne

Back to top Go down

Post by joann19sj Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am

Allkpop as for me is a bias source of news for kpop
some people post there their opinions
not the news itself
if they hate one artist they bash on them
GOD they should not be called as allkpop right???
joann19sj
joann19sj

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down