KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Nyeo Shi Dae is #1 on music charts for the 2nd consecutive week

Go down

So Nyeo Shi Dae is #1 on music charts for the 2nd consecutive week Empty So Nyeo Shi Dae is #1 on music charts for the 2nd consecutive week

Post by yongie Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 pm

So Nyeo Shi Dae is #1 on music charts for the 2nd consecutive week 019

So Nyeo Shi Dae has shown great power with their music with their title song ‘Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)’ off their recent 2nd minialbum going up to the #1 spot for the 2nd week through.

According to the weekly chart on Monkey3, the song is up #1 for the 2nd week for the 1st week of July.

Another song off their minialbum ‘Etude’ has also climbed up 39 spots to be at #8. They are the 2nd artistes to have 2 songs up top 10 positions after SG Wannabe in May.

Monkey3 revealed that ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ is also #1 for download and streaming chart. Another hit song after the ‘Gee’ symdrome earlier this year.

Newcomer group 4Minute’s debut song ‘Hot Issue’ continued to stay at #2 position for 2 weeks with So Nyeo Shi Dae at the #1 position. While 2PM’s ‘I Hate You’ is at #3.

Fast rapper singer Outsider’s ‘Alone’ is at #4 while Lee Seung Gi’s ‘Will You Marry Me?’ is at #5. Lee Seung Gi has recently raise a topic for being getting highest viewership on weekends with his weekend drama ‘Brilliant Legacy’ and also on variety show ‘2 Days 1 Night’.

The chart results:

1. So Nyeo Shi Dae ‘Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)’
2. 4Minute ‘Hot Issue’
3. 2PM ‘I Hate You’
4. Outsider ‘Alone’
5. Lee Seung Gi ‘Will you marry me?’
6. YangPa ‘Soul’
7. 8eight ‘Goodbye my Love’
9. V.O.S ‘Something Big’
10. 2NE1 ‘Fire’
11. 2NE1 ‘I Don’t Care’ | Big Bang TOP and TaeYang ‘Friend’

credits: K Bites