KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion. Kwon Jiyong-Jessica?

2 posters

Go down

'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion. Kwon Jiyong-Jessica? Empty 'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion. Kwon Jiyong-Jessica?

Post by yongie Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 pm

'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion... Kwon Jiyong-Jessica?

Public celebrity couple SG Wannabe member Kim Yongjoon and group 'Sugar's actress Hwang Jungeum is up for discussion as one of the new couples in 'We Got Married.'

The representatives of 'We Got Married' said that the four couples, Jung Hyungdon-Taeyeon, Shin Sungrok-Kim Shinyoung, Junjin-Lee Siyoung, and Kangin-Lee Yoonji will be leaving the show, and that new couples will be discussed and finalized by next week.

Along with the two, Big Bang's G-Dragon (Kwon Jiyong) and SNSD's Jessica are up for discussion as a new couple as well.

honestly, i don't want jiyong oppa to be on that show
i hope this is only a rumor
i really feel bad for this
duh, i'm being possessive of him now

this was posted by: zahieyjunki on soompi forum
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion. Kwon Jiyong-Jessica? Empty Re: 'We Got Married' New Couples Up For Discussion. Kwon Jiyong-Jessica?

Post by dancerbabe Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 pm

well, i wld prefer not to see jiyong on tt show also... even if he does appear on that show mayb he sld appear with one of e 2NE1 members? It wld be interesting to see him appear on tt show though haha. I think he will make it super lively and interesting to watch
dancerbabe
dancerbabe

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down