KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taeyeon and Hyungdon on We Got Married

Go down

Taeyeon and Hyungdon on We Got Married Empty Taeyeon and Hyungdon on We Got Married

Post by Eun Ha Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Taeyeon and Hyungdon on We Got Married 20090106_taeyeonmarried_605

The long awaited "We Got Married" episode of Girls' Generation / SNSD member Taeyeon and comedian Jung Hyungdon finally aired. Taeyeon was supposedly a fan of Hyungdon ever since she was just a little kid.

Hyungdon looks like he's in his 40's but to my surprise he's actually the same age as Lee Hyori (30). One has aged so beautifully and gracefully, the other... not so much.

The episode was pretty hilarious, I won't spoil it for you (you can watch it below)... but what a lucky bastard. Surrounded by 9 beautiful girls and 18 funbags of SNSD in their apartment... what a dream. I would be so up for the challenge but I don't know if I would have enough endurance or liquids in the grapefruits for all 9 though. Like the cartoonist I would probably have to kick some of them out and the dot... actually on second thought, I would keep the 2 dots around.

Thanks to soshisubs2 for the quick subtitles

Credits: allkpop.com
Eun Ha
Eun Ha
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://www.cyworld.com/kriszanne

Back to top Go down