KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan

2 posters

Go down

2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan Empty 2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan

Post by yongie Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm

2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan 000024

FT Island members appeared on KBS JOY ‘Ent News – VIP Interview’ which will air on 21st and revealed their ideal girl.

The youngest Choi Min Hwan said “2NE1’s Sandara Park catches my eyes lately. Even though I never got to talk to her, I like her. If there is time, I want to have tea with her” and received applause from members.

Following this, Lee Hongki revealed “I like After School’s Joo Yeon.” Then Choi Jong Hun said “I like Joo Yeon too” and created the rivalry. Specially Joo Yeon is 23, Lee Hongki and Choi Jonghun are 20. Thereby this is catching attention with just 3 years age difference.

Meanwhile FT Island releFT Islandased their official third album ‘Cross & Change’ last month, entered the top rankings on various music charts with title song ‘I hope’ and are continuing with busy schedule. [1takeKK@LoveFT-I]

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan Empty Re: 2NE1 Sandara has caught the eyes of FT Island MinHwan

Post by dancerbabe Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

i'm not surprised that dara has caught e eyes of boys haha. She's really pretty and is a funny and warm person! =D
dancerbabe
dancerbabe

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down