KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 MinJi, “I’m okay with the concept as the female DaeSung”

Go down

2NE1 MinJi, “I’m okay with the concept as the female DaeSung” Empty 2NE1 MinJi, “I’m okay with the concept as the female DaeSung”

Post by yongie Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

2NE1 MinJi, “I’m okay with the concept as the female DaeSung” 20090710

Mnet ‘2NE1 TV’ which shows the girls and what they do in 24 hours, starting to air from 2nd July, features member MinJi talking about her feelings being said to look alike to Big Bang member DaeSung and to be called the female DaeSung.

In the show, they featured the girls meeting up with the Big Bang members at the end of their music show recording and at the MV filming site for the boys.

After seeing MinJi, DaeSung said, “Recently, I’m sorry to say but we still can’t really see eye to eye. It is still quite awkward for the 2 of us.” Yang Hyun Seok also added, “Our MinJi is the female DaeSung.” causing a wave of laugther in the fiming site.

MinJi responded, “People said we look alike”. And DaeSung said, “MinJi ah, why do you always look like me. You look more outstanding (look better) than me. This must have been quite hurtful for you.” MinJi, “No, we are charming.”

credits: K Bites
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down