KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme

Go down

Big Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Empty Big Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme

Post by yongie Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:46 pm

This is ‘Emotion’ track 2 off of Big Bang’s new Japanese mini album ‘My Heaven’, this album is all Japanese, unlike the previous ones which consist of English songs.

** The beat is similar to Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face’ because it both produced by RedOne. YG is tight with Interscope, which is Lady Gaga’s company, so no surprise. I’m still getting use to this song, but I just love love love Baby’s vocal here… just too dang sexy.

regardless if the music were produced by the same producers..its still a music and its from BB. To survive the first quarter in Japanese Market is tough. U need to make an impression either you make it or break it.Debuting as Mainstream artists in Japan is a huge matter than indie artists.just give it sometime…the music will grow on you for those who dont fancy it that much.at least Big Bang still maintain their korean touch instead of going deep into Japanese music genre. When asked Jimmy Thornfeldt (Silverroom) about producing this music, he was very happy with it.What more do u need…no genre, just music.

here's the "acapella version"

Big Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheavenall1280.thBig Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheavendlite1280.thBig Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheavengd1280.thBig Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheavensol1280.thBig Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheaventop1280.thBig Bang ‘Emotion’ Released! Some SEXY My Heaven wallpaper theme Myheavenvi1280.th

credits: bigbang fansite
youtube channel: xia0jieqq, danolitarockanlover
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down