KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF

Go down

Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF Empty Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF

Post by yongie Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 am

I miss the boys, everyone wants the boys to do a comeback, but that’s not gonna happen anytime soon, at least not in Korea. But, you should know that Big Bang’s book ‘Shouting to the World’ is being made into a musical, and our two musical stars, Dae and Baby will be in it. . And just like what you see in the last stack of stalker pics, the 4 matured boys are doing another HITE beer CF, and an incident happened at the shooting scene, not sure what it is, but it sure had the Tabi and Bong went ‘OOOH!’ and Dae was cracking up some jokes with Bae too, so freaking cute…….. well where is my Baby???? He was spotted with Bong and Tabi in Japan, wearing some sexy shades. I love Bong’s outfits in these pictures. AH~

Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 015
Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00014
Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 000015Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 0000014Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000037Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000038Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000039Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000040Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000041Updated Pictures in Japan | Incident & Jokes during shooting of HITE CF 00000042

credits: bigbang fansite
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down