KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang audition for Super Star K

Go down

Big Bang audition for Super Star K Empty Big Bang audition for Super Star K

Post by yongie Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:01 am

The boys were asked to do a little example on how you should audition for Mnet's Super Star K, and lemme tell you, it is too hilarious. They have to show off their talent on the phone.

Tabi start with his famous rap from Lies, haha the way he rapped was so stiff and funny, and then the 'AY!' Bong suggest he should show some singing too, so Tabi went ahead and sing the only bits he ever sang in Big Bang's songs, the first part in 'She Can't Get Enough' he sounds so rough and sexy... want to hear him sing more. The last 'ehhh~' part was just too hilarious. It feels so weird to have Tabi call Baby 'SeungRi-ssi' kaka Baby messed up Tabi's call.

Now it's Baby's fault, look at that GRi moment in the beginning, it can't get any cuter than that.... other than Baby singing 'Strong Baby' all I hear is 'CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK' oh god... that is embarassing, and what makes it even more umcomfortable is that he's actually serious about doing it hahaha then how he sang like he does whenever he's onstage, depends on the backtrack for the 'JO' part haha that's hilarious. Bong was like "Is this a live show??" ... oh god Baby.

Bae of course sang his all time famous song, haha I love how Bong just went and did the whole sound effect thing while he's dancing... hahah that's just a whole mess, but what I wanna know, why is Bong holding a whole bunch of bananas??? hahhaa

Dae................. what was... that? haha I don't know either.

Bong's turn haha, he messed around with the phone like it's so fun, I love that face of his. He sang the oh-so-old Ice Cream song, Dae is his backup singer kakaka But Bong.. of course taught you something, whenever you're audition over the phone, you can't have another person on the phone with you, it's just for one person, leave it to the leader to actually teach us something.

credits: bigbang fansite
youtube channel: VickyHQBB
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down