KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame

2 posters

Go down

Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame Empty Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame

Post by suju_jjang Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame Junho_20090115_seoulbeats

Xiah Junsu’s twin, Junho will soon debut as a CF star. For a soy milk.

This is just the beginning of the grand plan to launch Xiah’s brother into full-fledged stardom. According to the news, Junho has started taking acting lessons in the hopes of becoming an actor.
Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame Junsu_junho_20090115_seoulbeats
Junsu’s twin has been getting a lot of popularity since he became a guest in MBC’s dating show “Introducing a Star’s Friend”. Netizens, mostly Cassiopeians, were taken by his athletic body, tall frame (188 cm.), and his charm.

As it is, the industry is already cramped with no-name-pretty-faces-with-no-talents; do we seriously need to add another one? Specially one that looked like a bad carbon copy of Junsu?

I don’t want to rain on Junho’s parade but I will. If he is hell bent on joining the K-pop circus I will offer him one tip: DON’T.

I have already seen a “twin-fic” (fan fiction about twins) of you and your brother and you haven’t even debuted yet. Fans are that sick crazy. So if you want to save yourself from being paired with Jaejoong in a fanfic, let the soy milk CF be your first and last attempt for celebrity stardom.

News and Photo Credit: Newsen + seoulbeats
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame Empty Re: Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame

Post by suju_jjang Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:56 pm

I didnt know Xiah Junso has a twin. When i read the title, I thought they meant Hyukjae.hahaha.
That only means I am not a fan of DBSK .But now that i know already, i hope youll consider me..lol
Anyways,goodluck to Junho. May you be like your twin Junso..hehe
suju_jjang
suju_jjang
Developer
Developer

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame Empty Re: Junsu’s twin wants a piece of the hallyu fame

Post by dbskforever22 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 am

he is kinda cute^^
dbskforever22
dbskforever22

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down