KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing quotes about Love.Music.Friendship

Go down

Amazing quotes about Love.Music.Friendship Empty Amazing quotes about Love.Music.Friendship

Post by yongie Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 am

Its amazing that one can write such beautiful yet symbolic desciption about love, music and friendship. And to quote from the famous Japanese writer Haruki Murakami is mind boggling! I just had to share this with all of you.

Amazing quotes about Love.Music.Friendship Eei110

Commenting on the “Excertps from Senoso: GD Talks About YB” on her blog (http://bbbongielicious.livejournal.com/), Lii said:

“The way i see it, in my opinion, even tho GD seems to be the one with the stronger and louder personality, as compared to Bae’s more calming and sweet presence, as far as their friendship is concerned, GD is the one relying more on Bae for that moral support. I truly believe this, which is why when it comes to GDYB, I feel that I can never thank Bae enough for being that wonderful and ever reliable pillar of support for GD, giving him that confidence to be all the more creative and crazy and wacky because even if the world does not understand and go against him (GD) instead, he knows that he can always count on Bae, to rely on Bae to still be there for him.

“So really. thank u Bae for helping GD be the amazing artiste he is now. The fact that u matter damn much to GD just goes to show how important a person u are to him. U must be that amazing and I really wish for the friendship of GDYB to go on forever. Like fuhevuh. Because when the both of u are together, the obvious love between u two never fail to inspire. The warmth it spreads is so uplifting, it gives hope that true friendship can exist and, last.”

Quote from “After Dark” by Haruki Murakami was provided by Tofumon:

“You send the music deep enough into your heart so that it makes your body undergo a kind of physical shift, and simultaneously the listener’s body also undergoes the same kind of physical shift. It’s giving birth to that kind of shared state.”

credits: bigbang fansite, pgeorgie, bbbongielicious
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down