KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

04.08.09 TaeYang Writing Replies to UFO Messages

Go down

04.08.09 TaeYang Writing Replies to UFO Messages Empty 04.08.09 TaeYang Writing Replies to UFO Messages

Post by yongie Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Translation:
YB says: Yes, whenever I have time, I check UFO messages from you and send replies. Mm…The key word is… “TaeYang.” Mm…“TaeYang-oppa, you look adorable in the Hite beer commercial. You’re getting hotter everyday! Oppa, hwaiting!” “Thank you. I’ll do my best.” The message has been sent! “YoungBae-oppa, this time, hide behind a closet and scare the heck out of TOP-oppa.” “Well, then Top-hyung might pass out.” Well, to be honest, it’s been a while since I visited UFO Town last time. We’ve been busy and can’t check and reply to your messages as often as we want to. We’ll try to check your messages more often to talk to you more and send more replies. Please keep sending us messages. But then now that I have made time to write replies, there are not so many messages I can write replies to. Well, this is it for today!

credits: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down