KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang and Yoo Jae Seok voted on Nick Kids Choice for the 2nd consecutive year

Go down

Big Bang and Yoo Jae Seok voted on Nick Kids Choice for the 2nd consecutive year Empty Big Bang and Yoo Jae Seok voted on Nick Kids Choice for the 2nd consecutive year

Post by yongie Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Figure queen Kim Yuna, idol group Big Bang, and Koreans’ MC Yoo Jae Seok have been picked up by young people of Korea as their choice of people in the spotlight.

Young people entertainment channel Nick recently did a poll online for ‘2nd Korea Kids Choice Awards’. And Kim Yuna has been chosen as the ‘Best Wannabe’ with 3486 votes (50%), the figure that young people want to be.

And group Big Bang and MC Yoo Jae Seok received 4907 votes (70%) and 4693 votes (67%) respectively, receiving overwhelming response and approval by young people to be awarded the ‘Best Male Singer Award’ and “Best Gagman’ for the 2nd consecutive year.

Big Bang said, “We are stunned to know that even though we have ended our activities in Korea, we are still receiving support and love from everyone. But we are hoping we can also win next year.”

While Yoo Jae Seok, “I would like to thank all the young people. I will definitely keep this cute trophy at my display cabinet.”

While groups So Nyeo Shi Dae and WonderGirls have been awarded ‘Best Female Singer Award’ with 3184 votes (46%) and 2096 votes (30%) respectively.

The poll took place from 9th March to 9th April on Nick’s official site, with 7 categories surveyed and received about 48755 votes.

credits: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down