KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang for SBS HopeTV

Go down

Big Bang for SBS HopeTV Empty Big Bang for SBS HopeTV

Post by yongie Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Big Bang for SBS HopeTV 66926822

Big Bang was in Seoul KangNamGoo TEO studio for the shooting of supporters posters for SBS HopeTV. Big Bang also wore the shirt is produced by singer Sean.

After which they did an interview with reporters talking about doing such a division project for a good cause. TaeYang said, “It’s really exciting to be doing something good like this. Normally, we had wanted to do something like this but time just doesn’t allow for it. Now that we are given a chance, we are doing it together.”

Sean who designed the teeshirt that Big Bang was wearing said, “In this bad economic times, there needs to be love like this. I believe that when love is put into the gray light, it will become a rainbow. Love can make the world a colourful one. Many campaigns have many beautiful tees, so I designed one that is pretty and also one that you can wear on casual occasions.”

He continued, “It seems that Big Bang has grown up so quickly from since they were little kids, to become Korea’s iconic and representative group, and I want to give them this chance for this division project. I really enjoying having Big Bang to participate in this project.”

SeungRi said, “We will be excited to see the teenagers, who has given so much liking for Big Bang, wearing the teeshirts walking on the streets. This is very meaningful. If kids are to wear this teeshirts and have their own dreams, even more kids will have their dreams.”

The designed tees for this project will be sold at NII stores, and all proceeds to be donated to the Hope Fund.

SBS HopeTV will go on for a month from beginning of May.

credits: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/
yongie
yongie
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down