KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009)

2 posters

Go down

Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009) Empty Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009)

Post by kriszanne Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

A Q&A between Kim Shin Young & the Super Junior members.

Ye Sung: Eun Hyuk, you should be sorry to me.

Shin Dong: Well then let's listen to what Eun Hyuk has to say.

Eun Hyuk: Do I really have to be sorry to Ye Sung?

Kim Shin Young: Yes yes.

Eun Hyuk: Mmm, I reckon you have a misconception~

Kim Shin Young: Seriously.

Kang In: This is a time that the Sim Sim Ta Pa family prepared for us, so everyone must be serious about what they say. So Eun Hyuk, say who you're sorry to.

Kim Shin Young: Among the members.

Kang In: There definitely is.

Kim Shin Young: Yes yes.

Eun Hyuk: This may be a small matter, but our members have been together for a long time. In the past for example like Dong Hae, even though it's unsaid, when it was his birthday. in the past when it was a birthday the members would gather in the dorm, & we would have cake & celebrate. Right now though, it seems we've neglected that a lot. Like, on the day of (Dong Hae's) birthday, I didn't remember at all, & fans would text me saying stuff like "Did you know today is Dong Hae oppa's Birthday?". When it gets like that, I feel especially sorry to Dong Hae, that I even forgot the Birthday of someone so close to me. So I felt very bad & called him, but I didn't really say anything, I just said "Happy Birthday" 'cos we're so close & I couldn't even remember what I was supposed to remember, so I'm sorry. Also, like I have to do radio broadcasts, & I don't even take care of someome who stays on the same floor as me, like Ryeo Wook. So there are a lot of times that I feel sorry to the members.

Dong Hae: Saying this to me, I'm about to cry.

Eun Hyuk: But really, like your past Birthday I also forgot about it; really sorry.

Kim Shin Young: There's still time ~ from now on take good care of every member & it'll be okay~

original credits: http://www.Eun Hyuk.cn
translation credits: Super Junior-world.net
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009) Empty Re: Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009)

Post by brokensoul Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

awwww~ *touched*
i bet Donghae wanted to cry when Eunhyuk said that..
he's so sweet ^^
brokensoul
brokensoul
Researcher
Researcher

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009) Empty Re: Eun Hae Love: Sim Sim Ta Pa Super Junior Interview (March 18, 2009)

Post by kriszanne Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 pm

yay, so touching..
i envy those fans who sent messages to Eunhyuk oppa..
I wish i can send him messages too..
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down