KPOP World

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KPOP World
KPOP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Han Kyung: "The Members Didn't Teach Me Korean"

2 posters

Go down

Super Junior Han Kyung: "The Members Didn't Teach Me Korean" Empty Super Junior Han Kyung: "The Members Didn't Teach Me Korean"

Post by kriszanne Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Super Junior member Han Kyung revealed that the members did not teach him Korean at all.

During the recent filming of KBS 2TV 'Star Golden Bell' which is due to air on 21st March, Han Kyung admitted that he "could not really understand the questions asked by the MCs". Furthermore, the Super Junior members said "Han Kyung has been living in China the past 2 years, he has forgotten all the Korean he has learnt".

Kara's Nicole asked Han Kyung "Are there any members who taught you Korean?" and "The members never taught me at all" was Han Kyung's reply, causing everyone present to laugh.

The show will air on March 21st at 5.15pm Korean time, with Super Junior members Lee Teuk, Han Kyung, Ye Sung,and Si Won as guests.

source: newsen
kriszanne
kriszanne
Maintenance
Maintenance

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://kpop.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Han Kyung: "The Members Didn't Teach Me Korean" Empty Links for Star Golden Bell

Post by Rakz Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 pm

anyone has got link to watch star golden bell??
i watched only halfway of the show...before it was removed from youtube...and now i can only find cuts of the show...T.T

thanks a million in advance~~
Rakz
Rakz

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down